2 tsp fresh thyme, minced
1 tsp fresh lemon peel, grated
¼ tsp black pepper, coarsely ground
1/8 tsp salt
2 medium garlic cloves, crushed
2 ¼ lb turkey breast cutlets (with skin)
1 pinch fresh thyme (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together thyme, lemon rind, pepper, salt, and garlic.
- Separate skin from turkey by pushing hand in between flesh and skin. Massage thyme mixture under skin of turkey.
- Lay turkey, flesh side down on a cooking spray coated broiler pan. Roast turkey for 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads at least 180 degrees F.
- Let rest 10 minutes. Take off skin and slice turkey into thin slices. Garnish with thyme sprigs.
Serves: 6; 3 ounces per serving.
Per serving: Calories 185.7; Total Carbs 0.5 g; Dietary Fiber 0.1 g; Sugars 0 g; Total Fat 0.9 g; Saturated Fat 0 g; Unsaturated Fat 0.9 g; Potassium 2.2 mg; Protein 42 g; Sodium 198.5 mg.
*Recipe courtesy of dLife